Thursday 16 January 2014

Welcome To My Blog





 

 
Welcome to 'My Blog'. Like most people I love to travel.  If I can't travel than I like to read about travel particularly to places I have been to.  And then I like to write about it.  So if you love traveling too, then join me on my journey - my travel memoirs in motion.  Posts are random, taken from various travel stories I've penned over time.  This photo was from our last trip to Italy in 2011 and taken in Piazza della Rotunda in Rome. In the background you can see The Pantheon, the best preserved building of Ancient Rome. The original temple, built by Marcus Agrippa in 27 BC was rebuilt in 120 AD by Emperor Hadrian. Here we're having breakfast just prior to going on a food tour of Rome! Does it get any better? Well... yes... it did!! That's Meg, John, Kerynne ( moi ) and Paul. 

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your trip and passed it on to Peter for ideas and reaction. Cheers, Fran

    ReplyDelete